20+ Camping Cocktails (Easy Cocktail Recipes) to mix up on your next camping trip. My favorite part of camping is the cocktail hour! Enjoy these easy camping cocktail recipes as you unwind around the campfire or play a game of cards.
We've included some camping favorites along with some pitcher recipes for entertaining a crowd and a few to warm you up on chilly evenings.
Tips For Making The Perfect Cocktail
Here are some helpful tips for making a perfect cocktail every time!
- Serve in a chilled glass
- Fill shaker 1/2 to 3/4 full of ice
- Shake in a cocktail shaker for at least 30 seconds
- Use top-shelf alcohol
- Make your own simple syrup (Recipe: one part water to one part sugar. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil stirring in the sugar until dissolved. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.)
- Use fresh fruit and herbs
Tools You'll Need
Make sure to stock your RV kitchen with these handy cocktail tools!!
- Cocktail shaker
- Citrus Press
- Cocktail Strainer
- Measuring Jigger
- Martini Glasses
- Copper Mugs
- Stainless steel spoon straw
- Storage for Simple Syrup
This refreshing cocktail can be made with rum or vodka. It has the perfect balance of sweetness and tart! You can use regular sugar if you aren't following a low-carb diet. Recipe: Lemon Mojitos
Don't miss this Lemon Mojito video from Seeking Good Eats!
Homemade Irish Cream Recipe
A delicious Copycat of Bailey's Irish Creme Recipe. This version is sugar free, but you can use regular sugar. REALLY delicious. Enjoy as a cocktail or dessert! Recipe: Irish Cream Recipe
This refreshing cocktail can be made with rum or vodka. It has the perfect balance of sweetness and tart! You can use regular sugar if you aren't following a low-carb or skinny diet. Recipe: Skinny Cranberry Mojitos
Easy Cocktail Recipes
You are sure to find a cocktail to fit your mood from these tasty recipes. Enjoy the great outdoors with a cocktail in hand!
- Summer Berry Sangria | by Cooking With Curls
- Blackberry Tequila Cocktail | by Alice and Lois
- Godiva Chocolate S'mores Chocolate Martini | by 3 Yummy Tummies
- Easy Camping Sangria | by One Sweet Appetite
- Strawberry Tequilla Soda | by Sugar and Charm
- Cucumber Watermelon Moscow Mules | by Joyfully Growing
- Lemon Drop Martini | by Preppy Kitchen
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Martini | by Cooking with Books
- Cranberry Whiskey Sour | by The Spicy Apron
- Apple Cider Cocktail | by Chisel and Fork
These tasty pitcher recipes are perfect for make-ahead for entertaining. Don't forget the mint! 🙂
- Watermelon Gin Punch | by Garnish with Lemon
- Simple Limeade Margarita | by Boxes and Jars
- Raspberry Mojito Cocktail | by Renee Nicole's Kitchen
- Sea Breeze Cocktail Punch | by Crazy for Crust
Cozy and Warm Cocktails
These tasty cocktails will bring some warmth to those cool evenings gathered around the campfire.
- Hot Chocolate Cocktail | by Amanda's Cookin'
- Classic Hot Toddy | by Cookie and Kate
- Mulled Wine | by Jo Cooks
- Hot Buttered Rum and Cider | by Joy the Baker
Here are some more recipes that are perfect for your next RV camping trip!
- 25+ RV Camping Dinners: Easy Recipes!
- 15+ Easy Hamburger Recipes (Perfect RV Camping Recipes)
- 35+ Easy Instant Pot Meals to Cook In Your RV
We'd Love To Hear From You
We'd LOVE for you to help us share this post! Here's how:
SHARE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW
We love your comments - say hello, or leave any questions and comments below!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Show your RV's or favorite travel photos! We'd LOVE to see them!
PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
20+ easy cocktail recipes that are perfect when you're camping. These camping cocktails are simple and easy drink recipes to have on your next camping trip. Whether in a tent or RV you can enjoy these camping recipes around the campfire. From simple make-ahead recipes like mojitos, Moscow mules, sangria, punch, hot toddy, mulled wine, homemade baileys, pitcher cocktails, warm cocktails, and more! cocktails #cocktailrecipes #campingrecipe #drinkrecipes #mojitos #moscowmule #sangria
Leave a Reply