12 Farmhouse Decor RV Remodels will give you the inspiration to remodel your RV as well as plenty of ideas for farmhouse decorating. Beautiful farmhouse RV remodels show you before and after photos, and all the steps to renovate your RV. Go from boring and dreary to bright and cheery! RV living in your remodeled farmhouse RV – perfect, right? Get ready to be inspired by these RV remodel tours!
Farmhouse Decor RV Remodels
There are so many updates and modifications you can do to your RV to make it homey and cozy. From simple updates to more in-depth remodels, you can turn your camper into a masterpiece! Get your to-do list ready because you will be inspired to start your renovations right now.
1 | 5th Wheel Tiny Home Makeover
Say goodbye to dark and dated RV interiors with this bright and cheery remodel! You will absolutely love this RV remodel by Alcorn Home. I love seeing how you can take a dated interior and transforms it into a more modern casual style. You will love the unexpected touch of an electric fireplace in place of the TV!!? The backsplash in the kitchen and the cabinet color is subtle but perfect with the gray furniture.
Want A Similar Look?
Baskets: Sisal Baskets
Peel and Stick Tile: Blue pattern tile (this is a floor tile, but can be used in wall applications)
2 | Modern Farmhouse Toy Hauler
This RV renovation by Fox and Timber has all the perfect farmhouse touches. What a beautiful transformation. It looks like a house! I want to live in it!! I love the open shelves, the subway tile, the decorative touches, the flooring…everything!
Want A Similar Look?
Shelves: Wood Floating Shelves
Clock: Gold clock
Sign: Black Letterboard
3 | Camper Remodel
You won’t believe how outdated this RV was before! Barefoot Detour took it from the pink and blue outdated country decor to this bright farmhouse dream. You will learn the right way to totally renovate your RV learning from their mistakes and have step by step instructions…nothing was left out. You will feel confident in tackling your remodel project!
4 | $500 Camper Remodel
Proverbs 31 Girl has done the cutest remodel on a budget! That’s what I’m talking about!! The peel and stick wallpaper is the perfect way to accent the beadboard and subway tile. It makes me want to start a wallpaper project in my home with this exact wallpaper. I love the letter board that you can customize as often as you want! Seeing the sweat equity and honesty in this remodel makes it doable and worth it.
5 | RV Remodel
Domestic Imperfection took their monochromatic RV and in 8 months turned it into this bright and cozy beauty! 🙂 The wall paint and rustic wood panel tie together perfectly. Painting the walls gives it a homey feel. The design plan and instructions on this remodel will show you step by step how you can make this a reality in your RV.
6 | Travel Trailer Renovation
This renovation by Coffee Grace Oils is an RV farmhouse dream! They took it from brown and dark to this bright masterpiece. Love the shiplap plank wallpaper and wait until you see the color of the doors!! The accent pieces tie together perfectly with the neutral colors.
- RV Kitchen Remodel | by Joyfully Growing
- RV Remodel | by The Fogue Abode
- RV Renovation Farmhouse Style | by Our Repurposed Home
- Our DIY Camper | by The DIY Mommy
- Our 90s RV Renovation | by All Things With A Purpose
- Top 5 RV Renovation Tips by Arrows and Bow
Simple Ways To Remodel Your RV
This post may contain affiliate links, which help to keep this content free (Full Disclosure)
- Recover bench cushions with slipcovers
- Replace built-in furniture with regular lightweight furniture pieces. Change the couch to a futon and add chairs to the dining table
- Paint cabinets and dark wood accents
- Replace those dreary window valances with curtains
- Install peel & stick wallpaper from shiplap to peel and stick subway tile to prints (Use adhesive spray to prevent peeling)
- Paint the walls (Just make sure to prime so the paint doesn’t peel)
- Replace carpet and flooring
- Replace the countertops or use a countertop paint
- Replace cabinet hardware
- Replace light fixtures
- Update faucets
Farmhouse Decorating Ideas
- Keep it simple and practical
- Add warmth through accent pieces- wood shelving, hooks, wire baskets, and galvanized metal
- Baskets are a perfect catch-all for books, magazines, shoes, toys, and so much more. And…they are pretty!!
- Use neutral colors- white and gray are the most popular!
- Distress furniture
- Wall decor- wood signs, clocks, wreaths
- Add an electric fireplace
- Faux potted plants
- Add area rugs, throw pillows and blankets
- Update bedding
- Make your space personal with family photos
Where To Buy Inexpensive Farmhouse Decor
- Home Goods
- Antique Shops- Check out local shops on your travels
- Thrift Stores
How To Hang Items In An RV
Don’t use screws or nails! You don’t want to damage the walls and wiring or plumbing pipes behind the walls. You also want your decor to be attached securely so it doesn’t fly off the wall during travel. Use these instead!
To keep items from sliding around on shelves or counters use Earthquake (Museum) Putty. I put this product to good use when we lived in California!!
More RV Topics You’ll Love!
- 8 Best Myrtle Beach Campgrounds
- 15+ Easy Hamburger Recipes (Perfect RV Camping Recipes)
- 35+ Easy Instant Pot Meals to Cook In Your RV
- RV Campgrounds in Smoky Mountains
- 25+ RV Camping Dinners: Easy Recipes!
We’d Love To Hear From You!
We’d LOVE for you to help us share this post! Here’s how:
1 | SHARE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW
We love your comments – say hello, or leave any questions and comments below!
2 | FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Show your RV’s, travel photos, food photos, and favorite campgrounds! We’d LOVE to see them!
3 | PIN OUR PIN
Share our pin and pin on Pinterest!
Pin me for later!
These 12 Farmhouse Decor RV Remodels will give you all the inspiration you need to decorate your RV and turn it into a home. Beautiful farmhouse RV remodels show you before and after photos, and all the steps to renovate your RV. Go from boring and dreary to bright and cheery! RV decorating ideas that you will love. RV living farmhouse ideas to make your camper homey and cozy! #farmhousedecor #farmhouserv #rvremodels #rvliving #rvdecoratingideas #modernfarmhouse #traveltrailerremodels #fifthwheelremodels